The administration of the Faculty of Chemistry and Mineralogy supports you in your daily work.
The technical manager is the contact person for all technical questions and is responsible for, among other things:
- Programming and issuing the transponders
- the technical operational readiness of the faculty
- preparing and monitoring construction measures and building maintenance measures
- organising and being responsible for systems subject to auditing and recurring inspections
- Development of special requirements and technologies for handling facilities in teaching and research