Lecture preparation is the autonomous island of the faculty and so perhaps truly unique. During the lecture period, our team is mainly responsible for the preparation and follow-up of the lectures, but especially for the demonstration experiments. Over 900 experiments in organics, inorganics and analytics are in our file and have been used for years to support teaching in the basic lectures.
We offer the following technical media as part of your event by arrangement:
- Laptop and presenter
- Mobile camera for experiments
- Streaming and recording of events
You also have the possibility to borrow the following media from us:
- Microphones (Plug'n'Go)
- Green screen set with softboxes
- Survey click system
- Power and transmission cables
- Chalk and blackboard wiper
For the integration of demonstration experiments into your lecture, more than 900 experiments are available in our cardex lists. Please send us your experiment lists at least one week before they are to be carried out in your lecture. To support your teaching in lectures, seminars and tutorials, you can also choose from a series of short films of chemical experiments. You will receive access to these videos on request.
- Inorganics I
- Inorganics II
- Organic Chemistry
- Digital experiments
The preparation has a range of special chemicals, gases as well as equipment. You have an exciting idea but don't have the necessary equipment on site? Then it's worth taking a look at what we have to offer. We will be happy to advise and support you in realising your plans.
The following equipment can be borrowed from us by prior arrangement:
- Special gases: CO2, He, NO2, Cl2, SO2, H2S
- Gas valves of all kinds
- Electrode material and power supply
- Digital thermometers and pH electrodes
- Smell samples
- Crystal models and Bravis lattice models
- Historical apparatus: Döbereiner lighter, steam distillation, inert gas tubes...
- Sight glasses of numerous elements and interesting compounds (e.g. aerogel, illuminants...)