Forms for sample submission and instructions for the evaluation of the MS data can be found here
Agreements and regulations
- Muster Geheimhaltungsvereinbarung (opens in a new tab)
- Muster Materialtransfervereinbarung (opens in a new tab)
- Acknowledgement und Co-authorship (opens in a new tab)
- DFG - Guidelines for Safeguarding Good Research Practice (opens in a new tab)
- Grundsätze für das Management von Forschungsdaten an der UL (opens in a new tab)
- The FAIR Guiding Principles for scientific data management and stewardship (opens in a new tab)
- For structure elucidation, mass spectrometry is best used in combination with information from other analytical methods.
- Avoid deuterated solvents if you want an isotope pattern consistent with theoretical calculations, and bring your sample to us before the NMR examination.
- Avoid contamination by inorganic salts, surfactants, plasticizers and/or glass grease.
- If you support our routine following our recommendations, there will be more time for special measurements.
- Though positive feedback encourages, please also pass any critics to us as soon as possible so that we can improve our service.