Courses of study
- Chemistry Bachelor of Science
- Chemistry teaching at a German "Gymnasium" (grammar school)
- Chemistry teaching at a German "Oberschule" (High school)
- Chemistry teaching at a German "Förderschule" (Special Education)
- Chemistry Master of Science
- Advanced Spectroscopy in Chemistry, M. Sc.
- Advanced course of study in analytics and spectroscopy
- Mineralogy and Material Sciences, M.Sc.
- Structural Chemistry and Spectroscopy, M.Sc.
Frequently asked questions prior to the beginning of a study program and for prospective students are answered here by the faculty in cooperation with the student council.
If you would like to start an admission-restricted teaching degree program at the Faculty of Chemistry and Mineralogy in the winter semester, please note that the application deadline is July 15. The decisive factor here is the choice of your first and second subject.
The bachelor's and master's degree programs in chemistry are open-admission programs. Here, an application is possible until March 15 for summer term and september 15 for winter term (for prospective students with a german higher education admission or Bachelor´s degree!)
Students who obtained their Bachelor's degree in a foreign country must apply through uni-assist until Dezember 31 for summer term and until May 31 for winter term.