On this page you will find information about module registration and timetbles for the winter semester 2022/23.
In the winter semester 2022/23 classes at Leipzig University will be held as fac-to-face classes on campus.
Please note that individual lecture details may still change. In this case, the timetables will be updated on this website. For one-time cancellations or re-scheduling of lecture dates, please refer to the announcements or messages of the lecturers.
Please refer to the information provided by the teachers after the end of module registration for further details on how individual classes will be delivered.
Helpful: In order to make sure you are seeing the most current version of your timetable, please download the file or refresh your browser
- New: module registration ends already on a Tuesday.
- Leave of absence of Prof. Dr. Hey-Hawkins in summer semester 2023 and subsequent retirement from winter semester 2023/24: As a consequence, the module Supramolecular Chemistry in vitro in vivo (13-121-0222) will be omitted from summer semester 2023.
- Retirement of Prof. Dr. Klöß from winter semester 2022/23:
- Prof. Dr. Schüürmann will retire from the winter semester 2022/23.
- Visiting scientist Prof. Dr. Gelmann, The Hebrew University in Jerusalem will teach at our Faculty in the winter semester 2022/23, among others lectures in the module Recent Trends in Chemistry (13-121-1416).
- In planning: a module from the field of technical environmental chemistry (Master's level). Whether the module can already be offered from the winter semester 2022/23 will be announced until module registration at the latest.
Winter semester 2021/22
Summer semester 2021
Winter semester 2020/21
Sommer semester 2020
- 28 September 2022 12:00noon – 04 October 2022, 5pm
Please register for your modules online at TOOL.
After 16 October 2022 late-registration will not be possible.
When you register for a module you automatically sign up for the module examination. Only with a module registration you are admitted to take the module exam.
Module registration is a prerequisite for participation in classes. This is the only way you will receive important notifications from the lecturers and have access to the digitally provided materials of your modules.
As of 07 October 2022, your booked modules will be listed in AlmaWeb.
If you have any questions regarding module registration, you can use our contact form below.
Module registration of specialization internships
Register for the specialization internship (Master) electronically via the form "Gelber Schein" at the study office. Please send the completed "Gelber Schein" (subject, module number, date, signatures) to the study office (studienbuero[at]chemie.uni-leipzig.de). Detailed information on how to register for an immersion internship can be found under the link to "Qualification Theses".
Deregistering from Modules
Regarding the modules they registered for in the summer semester 2022, students will have the opportunity to deregister from modules incl. their exams electronically in AlmaWeb until 07 January 2023.